Noticed swelling on testicle after oral sex. Taking doxylin. Oral swab, RNA test negative. Worrisome

i have girl prefrom me oral sex after 2 weeks i relize my testical swolling and i had white head piple on my right testical pluse 3 red pimple by my hair groin area start feel my stool or i see it green color pain in my groing gland pain in my knee joint after 3 weeks i went to my doctore give me dcxyloinc 100 i start feel better but i start feel my gland by my arm pit and XXXXXXX hurt i wentdone rna test for hiv after 14 days from the infiction came back negative and i have done oral swap negative i am just woundering if my symptom hiv and the rna test enought to know if i got inficted or not ? please help i still feel pain some time in my mucles her and there not all day but some time plus my gland still hurt sometime
its been almost 2 months from the date i went to my doctor and i have done the oral swap 4 weeks after the infiction wounder if my symptom is hiv i cant sleep any more and my feet i feel them hurt i dont know why but ll these start after i had the oral sex by that girl
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 5 hours later

Thank you for your query.

I am sorry to know that you are in stressful condition.

Yes, Primary HIV can cause generalized lymph node enlargement involving the groin, arm pit, neck & many other parts of the body. These structures may be painful at times. And fever, muscle & joint pain may accompany.

That being said, chances of HIV with oral exposure are remote. Further negative nucleic acid amplification test or RNA test initially are assuring.

Therefore do not be very concerned. Repeat your test after a month to confirm and relax from your fear.

Hope I have been of some help. Please write if you have any doubt.

Follow-up: Noticed swelling on testicle after oral sex. Taking doxylin. Oral swab, RNA test negative. Worrisome 8 hours later
i am sorry but the answer was clear enoaught but doing the rna test for the hiv do u consider that a way to find out hiv infiction that u can rely on the type test ihave done this test after 14 days from the day i felt the infiction or more than 14 days i just want to relax and know what it could cause my galnd and my mucles hurt my XXXXXXX not swolling . rna test came back negative not deductable and oral swap ithink if i am not mistaken 4 weeks fromthe day the girl preform oral sex on me ? please ineed to know what the most symptom for the hiv like the first one can apper pluse my rna test is it accureat?
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 18 minutes later

Thank you for your follow up question.

A negative RNA test virtually excludes the possibility of HIV infection.

The initial presentation of HIV infection are fever, muscle & joint pain, generalized lymph gland enlargement, loss of weight etc.

You need not to further concern about this.

Follow-up: Noticed swelling on testicle after oral sex. Taking doxylin. Oral swab, RNA test negative. Worrisome 1 hour later
is 14 days enought to rely on this test ?
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 6 hours later
Yes, 14 days is enough to rely on this test.

A person who is recently infected, will have a high viral load as the immunity has not realized yet that there is an infection. This test will pick up the infection.