Noticed subconjunctival eye hemorrhage. No eye injury. Taking arnica. How long will it take to cure?

Hi, I'm XXXXXXX I'm 22 years old and live in California.

I noticed a subconjunctival eye hemorrhage in my right eye this past Saturday night. There was no injury to the eye or physical contact that caused it. I think it was spontaneous or maybe because I vomited that night which may have built pressure in my eyes. I just checked my blood pressure and it's completely normal. It is the first time it has happened to me and it is very red and bloody. So far it has been 7 days now, but I have noticed no improvement of the condition- it looks the same as when it first appeared. Since the past 4 days I have been taking Arnica 200c and Hamamelis 30c twice a day. I take these by dissolving the tablets on my tounge.

I am currently taking this form of Hammemilis and Arnica from the brand Boiron.

Pictures of My Right Eye:

I saw a traditional eye doctor on Monday who said it will take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to heal. I have a big conference coming up and need it to heal asap. Can you prescribe proper regimen and let me know how long it will take to heal? Please help!!
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 12 days later

Thank you for contacting me.

As there is no traumatic history or hypertension or diabetes, the most likely cause of this subconjuctival haemorrhage is only due to rapture of tiny vessel due to extra pressure build up at the time of vomiting. The redness you are finding is nothing but the ecchymosis developed. Without any treatment it will automatically resolved in 4 to 6 weeks. But if taking homeopathic medicines that will help to absorb it in few days.

The medicines what you are taking is somehow right but some changes are required in potency and also one medicine should be added with it. Here is the details given

To absorb the ecchymosis condition
Arnica XXXXXXX - 30C - Liquid - 2 to 3 drops at a time every 2 hourly 5 times daily for 6 days (200C potency is helpful for chronic case. But 30C with frequent doses is best suited for more acute case)
Ledum pal - 30C - liquid - 2 to 3 drops at a time just after 10 minutes of taking Arnica - 30 five times in a day for 6 days

To stop the haemorrhage
Hamamalis - Q - 60 ml - 15 drops diluting with 30 ml of water every 4 hourly 4 times in a day for 6 days

After a week you can contact me to update your status.

Thank you

MultiCare Online Homeopathy Treatment Center