Noticed spots on penis shaft. Could this be due to infection?

Question
Hello, I noticed my penis shaft it has very little spots and I got it after rubbed while cleaning it with water. I showed to doctor he says it is friction . I had safe sex with unknown girl. Whether it is any infection or just friction . Please tell me whether it will go off and doctors says no need of treatment . Please tell me it is normal.
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Frictional rub Detailed Answer: Hi I do not see a bigger size of the spots, in fact not much visible on the photograph uploaded. If you are able to feel with the finger or thumb it could be frictional rub. Your doctor was right it does not require any treatment. It will go off on its own.

Follow-up: Noticed spots on penis shaft. Could this be due to infection? 6 minutes later
Hello Sir, Thank you very much and i have few questions. Why friction is happening and how if i cleaning with my hand with more pressure or it will happen only if i have sex? I continued sex with my wife after ejaculation for few minutes might be the reason of friction?

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Frictional contact with unknown partners Detailed Answer: Hi, It can happen either ways rubbing with hand and sex with unknown. If there is no proper lubrication then this friction rub is noticed. It would not happen with your wife who is your regular partner. It can happen if you do with unknown partner as the texture and the mucosa is different and your penile skin is not used to it. Hope this answers.

Follow-up: Noticed spots on penis shaft. Could this be due to infection? 5 minutes later
Thank you sir and if i have sex putting with condom with unknown can friction chappen

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: yes it can happen.

It is spreading disease or only for me it is friction and i want to know it can transfer to my wife. This friction immeaditaly is noticable or will take time to notice because i had sex with unknown on october 17 2013 and after i had sex with my wife several times but i didnt have friction only i got the friction on november 7 and i rubbed with my hand on november 5 after my sex with wife so i want to know friction will come inmediately after sex with unknown?

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 28 hours later
Brief Answer: Friction increase the chance of infection Detailed Answer: Friction might come immediately or after sometime. It depends on the skin of the penis and what and how did it contact and the pressure between. It is not trasmittable. Friction will actually erode the skin sometimes and increase the chances of infection. Then this infection can spread during sex even to the wife PS note: Sex with unknown partners is always risky and it can directly or indirectly damage both sexual and social relationship between family partners.