Noticed small sores on tongue after oral sex. Free from STD. Feels burning sensation. What could this be?

Jul 2016

My girlfriend is reporting small sores on the tip of her tongue that she experienced after performing oral sex on me. As far as I'm concerned I'm free of any STI/STD because I don't have sores or infections that are noticeable on my body. She says it feels as if she burned her tongue but the bumps are noticeable. What could this be?
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your girlfriend who has developed sore over tip of her tongue after having oral sex with you.

It is most likely to be due to reaction to the secretions of glands located in glans penis.

Please ask her to have gargles with oral antiseptic lotion like Betadine mouth wash or with warm water 3-4 times daily
If she has a pain can apply local anaesthetic jelly for soothing effect along with antibiotics like floxacin twice daily.

I think it should get cured within one week.

Avoid sexual encounter till it gets cured completely.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Noticed small sores on tongue after oral sex. Free from STD. Feels burning sensation. What could this be? 0 minute later
If it was some sort of STI/STD what could it be? Based on my knowledge of signs and symptoms there doesn't appear to be anything that I could link it to. There are no other signs or symptoms anywhere else that there was skin on skin contact with her.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 11 minutes later
Hallo Thanks for follow up.
Since you are sure that you are free from STD you need not worry at all ,follow the guide lines I have suggested .It should heal up within a week.
If you are curious about STD get your blood examined for basic tests for STD.
Thanks and Regards.