Noticed small clear liquid filled blisters on penis. Help?

I just noticed 3 small clear liquid filled blisters on the shaft of my penis, please help me figure out what's happening
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 29 minutes later
The fluid filled blisters could be due to
Herpes simplex infection
Friction induced
Allergic reaction to soap detergent or any medicine
Insect bite induced.

I would be in better position to answer if you would let me know the following.
Since how long are you having it
Any history of sexual proximity prior to development of these lesions. If yes, then whether partner was a known partner or unknown partner.
Any history of drug intake
Any history of friction over affected area
Any history of swelling redness and insect bite.

Answering these queries would help me in addressing your concern in a better way. If possible attach an I age of your concerned lesion too.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Follow-up: Noticed small clear liquid filled blisters on penis. Help? 6 hours later
I only have sex with a condom. It just started yesterday. No drug intake or swelling. Friction maybe from sex.
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 22 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
I have seen the image uploaded. while attaching an image please make sure that you upload a god resolution image showing the concerned lesions properly. Unfortunately the lesion attached does not suffice the purpose as the concerned lesions are not at all seen in the pic.
Anyways, from the history provided, friction induced blistering seems to be the most plausible cause. Herpes is unlikely as you used a protection. Chances of herpes are only there if earlier you have had an episode of herpes genitalis.
To treat the lesion, clean the area with warm water and apply antibotic cream like mupirocin or fusidic acid. Hopefully in few days the blisters should subside. avoid using soap savlon or dettol over the area and avoid physcial proxinmity till lesions heal.
Hope that helped.
Follow-up: Noticed small clear liquid filled blisters on penis. Help? 4 hours later
Will a friction lesion be a little uncomfortable? I have uploaded a new picture also
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 21 hours later
Thanks for uploading another image.
Let me assure you it is not at all herpes or any other sexually transmitted disease.
A friction induced lesion can be painful or uncomfortable. Take an oral analgesic like brufen to reduce pain as well as inflammation if any. Rest of the management guidelines would remain the same as mentioned in my previous post. The lesions should improve in couple of days. If response is not optimal in few days, please consult a dermatologist nearby.