Noticed small bump close to clitoris. History of HPV. Taking treatment for yeast infection. Any ideas?

May 2013
I noticed a very small bump next to my clitoris, I have a history of hpv and decided to apply vinegar to it, I held it on for 5 minutes and it, along with a small area a few millimeters below it turned white-ish. I also noticed that the skin where the bump was became shiny and produced a thin layer of liquid. I poked at it for quite a while, applied more white vinegar for 5 minutes and then poked at it for a while longer. the bumps became long and oval. It also burns slightly. I must also note that I currently am being treated for BV and/or a yeast infection. Do you have an idea of what this could be?
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Usually hpv presents with warts but rarely papilloma like lesions can occur and they can present as bumps.
The other conditions that can present as bumps are herpes, molluscum contagiosum etc.
But better to use anything only after consulting the doctor.
So you once consult your gynecologist and get examined to find out the actual nature of the lesion and take treatment accordingly.
Meanwhile you continue the medicines for bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.