Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed slight tear on penis with little pain and scars on it. What is underlying cause?

yes dr I am 55 years old an never had this problem before now. when I TURN MY PENIS OVER WHERE THE VEIN IS ,IT LOOKS LIKE THERES A SLIGHT TEAR WITH SOME PAIN AN UNDER THAT IT LOOKS LIKE SOME SCARS ON IT. But DR I like this purple pill you can find in certain stores that works fine for me I Think its call V25 , its like mojoe enhencement pills , stuff you find any gas station an 7 elevens , other than that am fine. an have a healthy sex life.
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Cause: Most probably over-stretched foreskin Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. In my opinion the most likely cause is rough sexual intercourse (if so, please let me know). As far as the occurrence goes, I would say this is normal in uncircumcised males, so please do not worry about it. Both the wound/tear and scars are due to the same reason. i would advise the following: -Keep your penis moisturized during the cold season -Try to stretch the foreskin every day for at least 5 minutes (to increase elasticity), keep moisturized during this -Use antibiotic creams/ointments and vitamin E creams on your penis now, to avoid infections, promote healing and to prevent scar formation (you will have to visit your doctor a prescription) -Avoid rough sexual intercourse just for a while I hope you found my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help. Best wishes.