Noticed skin cut near anal region. Can I use fourderm cream?
User rating for this question
hi doc I hav got extra skin and my skin has cut from the place I pass stool plz advice wat needs to b done.. can I use fourderm cream for this problem.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Anal Wart. Cream will not help. Freezing or surger Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and image. It is a anal wart ie. Condyloma Acuminata. It is a human Papilloma virus infection. It is transmitted from person to person by direct contact. It is better to remove the wart. Because it may increase in size further. It can be easily removed by Freezing with liquid nitrogen or by surgery. Surgery typically involves cutting or burning the warts off. Fourderm could not be helpful for this viral infection. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Fourderm for anal fissure
- Fourderm cream for babies
- Slow spreading rash on scrotum
- Can fourderm cream use on penis tip
- Can eating cashew nuts make your urine strong and constipated?
- Quadriderm and fourderm cream use
- Laying down while constipated
- Pain in tailbone buttock pain hemorrhoids
- Constipation treatment due to formula infant with g6pd
- Stool blood specs in mucus
- Constipation cause high urobilinogen
- Stopped nuvaring brownishpink spotting
- Stopped taking loestrin a month ago and still no period
- Stopping using nuva r
- Fourderm cream how to use