Noticed skin cut near anal region. Can I use fourderm cream?
User rating for this question
hi doc I hav got extra skin and my skin has cut from the place I pass stool plz advice wat needs to b done.. can I use fourderm cream for this problem.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Anal Wart. Cream will not help. Freezing or surger Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and image. It is a anal wart ie. Condyloma Acuminata. It is a human Papilloma virus infection. It is transmitted from person to person by direct contact. It is better to remove the wart. Because it may increase in size further. It can be easily removed by Freezing with liquid nitrogen or by surgery. Surgery typically involves cutting or burning the warts off. Fourderm could not be helpful for this viral infection. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Fourderm for anal fissure
- Fourderm cream for babies
- Low amniotic during 30weeks pregnancy
- Can fourderm cream use on penis tip
- Quadriderm and fourderm cream use
- Suffering from severe constipation during periods how to get relief
- Positive hpt after 30mins
- Have constipation taking metamucil and glycerine done colonoscopy continue medication
- Defza 30mg direction for use
- Painful area below navel constipated try laxatives
- 30yr old male recommended doctor checkup
- Constipation stomach pain need to see specialist
- Child taking laxatives long term safe treatment for constipation
- Benefits of duralast 30mg
- Fourderm cream how to use