Noticed shaky hands and fingers. How to cure this problem?

Hi, I am having symptoms which very well correlate with essential tremors. I am 38 and my daughters with age 3 yrs and 8 yrs also started showing up similar symptoms. Recently I observed my younger kid trying to put off my bottons but her hands and fingeres were shaking like anything. Are there any good doctors in Hyderabad who can cure this problem?
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 49 minutes later

In Hyderabad, Dr. Rupam Borgohain is there who is specialized in the treatment of movement disorders. The tremor disorder falls under the same specialization. You can consult him for it. Your kids are too young to have essential tremors.

Detailed evaluation of you and your family is required to confirm whether you and your kids have the same disease.

I hope I have answered your query. If you have more queries, i will be happy to answer.

Good luck.