Noticed semen discharge while urinating. Any treatment?

Sep 2012

i have seen my semen discharge during urinate in the morning?
suggest me to rectify this.
Posted Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 47 minutes later
Thank you for posting a query.

Your description sounds like a prostatitis. In this condition, seminal discharge takes place at the time of urination. But some other symptoms like pain in lower abdomen, increased urine frequency, fever, and many more should also be present.

For confirmation, you have to consult with urologist. But, before consulting, you must do a routine urine examination. After getting the report, you can consult with urologist. If any sign of infection found, urine culture and sensitivity should be carried out.

Look, the treatment of this condition, depends on the urine examination. If bacterial infection is seen, antibiotic should be given according to the culture report.

So, do a urine examination and consult with urologist for a thorough clinical examination and for further management.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.