Noticed semen discharge in urine and unable to reach orgasm after kidney stone surgery. Prognosis?

Nephrologist
Question
Since after kidney stone surgery (lithotripsy??) , it's been a month since. I have had constant semen like substance every time I urinate. In addition even before I get an erection during arousal/foreplay it seems like ejaculate but I am not having an orgasm. The substance is much stickier almost glue like in nature and a slight red color. I am having trouble starting a urination and I have to wait and relax my bladder because I will have to urinate more after a few moments wait.
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in Kidney Conditions

Answered by Dr. Ravi Bansal 9 hours later

Semen like substance can be--

Gravel -stone pieces after lithotripsy. However, they should not continue after one month and they will not come each time you pass urine.

Urinary tract infection- urethritis, urinary frequency, burning sensation and fever can be there.

It could be one of the sexually transmitted diseases with again a infective pathology. History of contact with infected person will be there

Semen-it could be semen also which may be released each time you urinate without having orgasm. This can occur with prostate or spermatic cord infection.

The feeling of obstruction while passing urine can be there in prostate enlargement or other urological problems.

You can differentiate with the help of urine routine, urine culture test and microscopy and culture examination of that white secretion. A trial of penicillin group of antibiotics can also be taken under consultation with your doctor.

Hope this helps, in case of any query please write in.