Noticed scrotum getting smaller and testicle going up. No pain or discomfort. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 51 years old. Just recently, I have noticed that my scrotum is getting smaller or shrinking in the last few days.
Today, my testicles were up inside me where i could not feel them. I have no pain or discomfort. Can you help?
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 21 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Scrotum has got a muscle called dartos that contracts and relaxes based on temperature changes.
So, the testes contained within, may also change its position based on the scrotum. I am not worried, but if you are, you may get examined.
It is not related to colonoscopy.
Best regards