Noticed scar tissue on penis while erection. Could it be peyronie's disease?

Hi, i think i might have peyronie's disease but not 100% sure. because I read that it only causes a indentation of the shaft when erect, my problem is that i have a indentation when its relaxed and i dont feel any type of scar tissue and it isnt always indented, and it returns to normal shape when erect. And i dont have a curve like the photos i saw. And it seems like the area it occurs at seems to be slightly darker, not sure if im just thinking its slightly darker cause im over focusing on it or not. This really freaks me out. And i have no pain and everything seems to function normally.
Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later

Thanks for writing. If there is a bend on erection and if it interferes with penetration, treatment is necessary.
Otherwise it can be ignored. If u r still worried about the bend, kindly take medical advice.
Hope I answered your query. Kindly get back for any further queries.
Wishing u all the best in the life.
DR G Srinivasan
Follow-up: Noticed scar tissue on penis while erection. Could it be peyronie's disease? 28 hours later
Its not a bend its a indentation when not erect, and its not small. Its as if one side, the right side, blood vessels arent expanding to the same size on the other side, left side, creating a indentation leading to bend, im worried about the cause of the indentation. the width of the shaft isnt uniform(same size and width) cause of the indentation in one are of my penile shaft
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 hours later
Thanks for ur reply. You are understandably worried.
I understand what u mean. You need to be physically examined to proceed further.
I would be able to reply better if u can load photos in normal as well as erect state.
Kindly get back.
DR G Srinivasan