Noticed round patch in middle of my neck. Any solutions?

hi I am 29 yrs of age female. I have recently noticed a round patch, a little bigger in size than an egg but very light in colour, may be pink but not absolutely red just in middle of my neck. there is no irritation as such. i have no previous skin disease as well. Any solutions please?
Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 12 minutes later
thanks for using Health Care magic .

I would be pleased to answer your question

It seems to be like an Allergic Contact Dermatitis .
You should avoid any metallic chain or pendant on the area .
You should apply over the counter Corataid lotion on the spot .
If it does not improve in 10 days , you will need to rule out Tinea corporis , Psoriasis , or Polymorphic light eruption .

Thanks and Take care