Noticed rough spot on roof of mouth. What could be causing this?

I am a healthy 28 year old male. Lately I have been noticing a strange rough spot on the roof of my mouth. I cannot pin point where it is exactly because it seems I can only feel it with my tongue, so I decided to just take a picture of the whole roof of my mouth and make sure everything looks normal. Also, if you wouldn't mind just glancing around the rest of my mouth too to make sure everything looks good while we're here, that'd be much appreciated too.

Just a note, I do have a chip on a crown on an upper molar as you'll see...please disregard...having fixed next week.
If you don't mind also, I have uploaded a picture of my wavy tongue (the ridges line up perfectly with my teeth) and some little pink/white spots that are where a wisdom tooth was. Sorry for having you look in 3 places but while we're looking at my mouth anyway, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
Posted Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 20 hours later
I have seen all the photographs uploaded by you but couldn't find any rough spot as being explained by you.
Since you are feeling it with your tongue,there might be some very small roughness unnoticeable by naked eye.
This could be due to some hot or spicy food or might be some hard food like chips scraping your mucosa.
Well in any case just wait and watch,this shall go away soon.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Noticed rough spot on roof of mouth. What could be causing this? 3 hours later

As always, a pleasure to see you're the one answering the query. In looking at the photos, particularly the wavy side of my tongue and that pinkish area behind the molar where the wisdom tooth was, do you see anything out of the ordinary? Just wanted to make sure nothing looks wart-ish. As always, I am worrisome and just wanted to be safe. Lately I have been quite self-aware of my mouth due to a thrush infection six months ago, so everything out of the ordinary I see in there tends to be scary.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
To be very XXXXXXX I don't find anything.
To me it appears normal.
May be you get it examined directly by some doctor,preferably a dentist.