Noticed right testis bigger then the left one. Feeling uncomfortable. What could this be?

Jul 2016

hello.....2 days back i was checking my testis with hand because my right one is slightly bigger than the left i was like comparing them and during that right one got pressed...and now i am feeling uncomfortable..its not pain but the feeling is in the part where the tube joins the testis....what it could be??
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed infection of the Epididymis and Testicle.called as Epididymo Orchitis.

However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination and ultrasound scanning of the scrotum.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation and get to aforesaid tests done if he thinks appropriate .

In the mean while take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medications like Diclofenac to combat infection and to relieve pain and discomfort.

Ensure to take more water to keep your urine dilute.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.