Noticed redness on penis head. Have pain. Burning sensation. Tried Micatin and lamasil. Have red skin under foreskin. Cure?

Dermatologist
Question
QuestionLast Updated FOR OVER 3 TO 4 MONTH'S I HAVE A VERY RED HEAD ON MY PENIS & MY BAG IS DARK RED .IT IS NOT ALL THAT PAIN FULL BUT I HAVE A BURNING SENSATION . I HAVE TRIED MICATIN & LAMASIL PLUS ONE OTHER WITH NO SUCESS. PLEASE ADVISE, XXXXXXX [view »] Tue, 2 Apr 2013 HAVE A RED SKIN UDER FORESKIN & ON SCROTUM WITH A BURNING SENSATION FOR 3 TO 4 WEEKS & MICATIN,LAMISIL& JOCK ITCH CREAM FROM WALGRENS DID NOTHING. My Doctor had prescribed Micatin & LamISL WHICH DID NOTHING.I THEN WENT BY THE PHARMICIST'S RECOMMENDATION'S & USED JOCK ITCH CREAM & THEN NEOSPORIN & AT PRESENT I AM USING COCONUT OIL WITH OUT MUCH SUCCESS. PLEASE ADVISE XXXXXXX PH # 352-391-3953 [view »] Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Now it seems as if there is something bitting my legs ,arms & penis & when it bites my shin or ankle it seems that it affects the whole aereas like it is numbed. Also this happens i go outside or in the car driving this happens. Also this little varmint will land on my eyelid & before i can rub him away he is in my eye & the same for my ears. I can not see this varmint cause he is invisible even with a magnifying lens.It also seems that I get a reddish skin with a burning sensation on my penis.
Often this happens when i'm driving,when i'm on the computer when i;m lying in bed ----
I have seen 3 doctors on this & one prescribed --ratio - NYSTATIN-DIN 0000
Please advise info to cure this problem
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Photograph required

Detailed Answer:
There are many conditions which effect the glans.
It can be a bacterial or candidal infection.
On the other hand it can be even psoriasis an autoimmune disorder.
It is very difficult to comment until I see the lesion.

Please upload a photograph of the lesion.
This will help me in giving a close diagnosis as well as a good line of treatment for you.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you