Noticed red dots on genitals area after shaving. STD, herpes or hsv?

hello doctor.....

what is your opinion on this photo:
does the red dots look like std/herpes/hsv????? or something else

i noticed the red dots 24 hours after shaving my genitals....
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 14 days later
Thanks for your query. I regret for the delayed answer. it is because of technical propblem.

I think that you suffer from a simple problem ie., fungal infection. It does not look like an STD especially herpes.
I suggest that you can apply clotrimazole powder in the day and apply ketaconazole cream at night. You will recover in two weeks.
Good day
Prasad PVS