Noticed rashes and skin discolouration. Had unprotected oral sex. Could it be HSV?

One week ago I was travelling for business. Upon return I noticed rash/skin discoloration. The following could have all contributed. Unprotected oral sex, scrubbing with hot water and hotel soaps, walking briskly drenched in sweat to catch my train with tight pants on. I am mostly worried about the oral sex but was told it more looks like some form of infection other than say HSV.I have better images that I am unable to upload. Do you have an email I could send to ? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 hours later
Thanks for the query

I have seen the pictures and it seems that you have allergic contact dermatitis and sometimes eczematous rash mostly as a result of the b warm and humid conditions you have been under. Its unlikely that your rash is caused by oral sex or HSV. You should be keeping this area dry and clean. also, apply calamine lotion on the rash. You can also take Tablet Cetrizine 10 mg once daily till the rash subsides. You should be fine in a couple of days.
Hope that helps