Noticed painless red spot on breast below nipple. Fluid came out after squeezing. What is it?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Hi, I discovered a red spot on my left breast below my nipple. It didn't hurt. It could be a bite, but it doesn't really look like a bite. Today I squeezed the area and fluid comes out every time, doesn't hurt. There is a visible hole, pin sized, but visible. I am going to get it checked. What do you think? I've been trying to find images online, no luck.
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Red spot left breast,fluid,does not hurt... Detailed Answer: Hi, I've read your medical data carefully, and I'd suggest to get your breast checked as soon as possible. Is it possible to send the picture of your affected area to me? You can upload and address to me for further evaluation. There are many health issues associated with such symptoms, including - infection (as you saying red, fluid) - you are also mentioning "no pain" which makes me think for any probable breast tumor An accurate physical exam, together with breast echo and mammogram would give a proper diagnosis and treatment. Hope it answered to your inquiries! If you have other questions, do not hesitate to write them back to me together with the photos uploaded. Dr.Bardha