Noticed pain during passing stools. Suggest medication for free stool passage?

Hi doctor Today I sensed little pain for the first time during my.motion. I could also sense some very small flesh kind of thing which caused me pain. I suspect if this is the first stage of piles. can you please suggest me any medicine for free stool passage so that this problem doesnot increase.
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. Pain during defecation can occur due to either a fissure or a thrombosed pile. Both fissure and piles occur when someone is constipated. Good bowel movements provide relief of symptoms. For good bowel movements three things are essential - 1. High fiber diet - eat lot of vegetables and fruits 2. Drink enough fluids 3. Good physical activity You can take fiber supplements like cremadiet which will facilitate good bowel movements. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini