Noticed mouth sores after smoking meth. How to treat this?

My daughter just called me and she has "mouth sores" from smoking meth a few days can she treat this without having to go to hospital?.. I have looked and most people are saying for her to swish peroxide in her mouth to prevent infection....
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 21 minutes later

Mouth sores heal by their own on discontinuation of habit.

Yes, it is true that it should be protected from secondary infection. But, she should use diluted hexidine 2% mouth wash, rather than peroxide.

Further, VITAMIN B( Becosules) might also help in this case. Do remember, it will take time to heal. Also see that it is not irritated chronically by any means.

Hope it helps.