Noticed mouth slightly crooked on left side. Have high blood pressure. Have weakness in muscles. Suggestions?

Dec 2012

a few days ago i noticed my mouth slightly crooked on the left side
i have had high blood pressure for the first time in JULY about 258/104 i have since gotten it down to 148/76
weakness in mussles
legs dont move without having to think about it and using my hands to life mejlb
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Stroke
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cardiovascular diseases complication (stroke)

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query,

I am pleased to be able to assist you with your query.
From your description, it appears you might be having a stroke or transient ischemic attack which even though looks mild, could still be. Given that you have a history of severe hypertension and diabetes, it is the most likely condition that you may be having. You require a emergency medical attention before it gets worst.
You will need to see a doctor who can examine you, run some blood test plus CT scan to determine what is going on with you. Ones the stroke is confirmed, you will require some specific stroke treatment.

Hope this helps and wish you the best
Dr. Nsah