Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed lymph like grown thing near penis after masturbation. Feeling Feeling uncomfortable. Could I have a Penile Lymphocele?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi there...day before yesterday ...I masturbated at the night as usual and slept (I had masturbated twice already that day)....
Next day when I woke up I had a lymph like grown thing at my penis shaft.
Its just swollen and is a bit uncomfortable .When I press it, it pains a bit . Its hard . I googled a bit appears that I have a Penile Lymphocele ? Is it so ?
Its really irritating me . Please tell how to cure it asap ? here are some pictures of it :
1) WWW.WWWW.WW
2) WWW.WWWW.WW

Help me
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The lesion that you have photographed and have described appears to be due to two causes
1) Furuncle
2) Hematoma

Furuncle is an infection primarily caused by staph bacteria. Mostly it leads to a lump as has occured in your case, and in 1 week time settles down without any problem.
The other possibility is hematoma. Hematoma is a small collection of blood that can occur due to damage to small veins while your are masturbating. This condition is also self limiting. In 1 week time the swelling will go down.
Both these swellings are uncomfortable to touch and are firm in consistency due to surrounding inflammation.
Both these conditions are self limiting and there is nothing much to bother as of now.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns
.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Noticed lymph like grown thing near penis after masturbation. Feeling Feeling uncomfortable. Could I have a Penile Lymphocele? 12 minutes later
Is there any medicine/ointment(antiseptic) I should apply to cure it soon ?
Do you recommend to stop masturbating for a while ?
Also I should not touch it right ?

Lastly how to prevent this from happening in future.

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No ointment/medication required as of now.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You wont require any medication or ointment as of now.
You may stop masturbating as of now as it will increase the friction and increase the inflammation. You should avoid touching or pressing it.
Next time be gentle while masturbating. Masturbation is safe, only that it has to be done gently.
You may close the discussion if possible.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Follow-up: Noticed lymph like grown thing near penis after masturbation. Feeling Feeling uncomfortable. Could I have a Penile Lymphocele? 2 minutes later
Thanks .
I will write you a good review if it cured within a week or two. :)

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Will be looking forward for it

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I will looking forward to hear from you.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy