Noticed low sperm count and L2 level increase. Opted for IUI with negative result. What can be done further?

hi, I got married on 09/02/2012, we not have a chlid and i am 34 yrs old and my wife is 32 yrs. We have checked with doctor and they told my sperum count is very less and my wife L2 level also increasing. And after the doctor advice we went for IUI test in the month of May 2013 and proceedure has been happened and they instert only one egg to my wife on 23rd may and wait for 15 days (07/06/2013)when we see the result its comes an negative status. After that we not went to doctor me and my wife is unde deprestion. Could you advice us we will get the baby if we try for natural or we have go for the treatment only.
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX I can understand your problem. After analyzing your history I doubt if your wife can conceive normally. The treatment depends on the sperm count, whether to go for IUI (intrauterine insemination)/ ICSI(intra cytoplasmic sperm injection). The chances of pregnancy in an IUI cycle is 50-60% and in ICSI is about 40%. Hence you need to understand that none of the treatment is 100% successful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile