Noticed little redish white vaginal discharge. What is wrong?

Question
vaginal tissueI notice last Night After using the bathroom & cleaning myself up I had little redish white clots , but they Where soft & also some at the bottom of the toilet could you tell me whats wrong
Posted Wed, 21 Nov 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 44 minutes later
Please clarify a few points.
Are you having curdy white vaginal discharge?
Any itching,rashes,bleeding?
How long have you had it?
Any urinary difficulties?

Follow-up: Noticed little redish white vaginal discharge. What is wrong? 1 hour later
it jus started mayb 2days ago , & Im having none of those problems besides bleeding & it just started today .

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 42 minutes later
You havent mentioned your age.But this just be your period,combined with normal vaginal discharge which is present in all women.If your cycles are normal you need not worry. Also some amount of discharge is present during certain phases in the cycle like just before the menses and mid cycle. Without foul smell or itching you mostly dont have any infection.

Follow-up: Noticed little redish white vaginal discharge. What is wrong? 1 minute later
ok , Im 21 sorry & My period really Is un regular thats Why I was unsure

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 5 minutes later
At 21,you may have some hormonal imbalance which is why your cycles may be irregular.Even if you bleed every 21-32 days its normal.Nothing to worry about.Mid cycle spotting is also common in young women.

Follow-up: Noticed little redish white vaginal discharge. What is wrong? 48 minutes later
ok thank you

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 19 hours later
Happy to help.