Noticed lesions on scrotum. Are these pimples or warts?

Dermatologist
Question
Hello Please tell me what is this in my scrotum is this pimples or wart is this hpv?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query and photograph. It is looking like molluscum contagiosum, a viral infection. I would like to know the following details. 1. Since when you have this? 2. There are many such lesions or just a single lesion. 3. The skin over the lesion is smooth or rough? Please answer the above so I can help you better. Thank you

Follow-up: Noticed lesions on scrotum. Are these pimples or warts? 18 minutes later
Hello sir, I think it has one only and I went to oil body massage is this serious and is this HPV or STD? Yesterday only I saw this I think it is smooth I am not able to view properly might be 2.. Sir please tell me it is common..

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the follow up. Dont worry it is not a serious thing. It is not HPV, instead it is molluscum The lesion need to be removed by radiofrequency ablator. Meet a dermatologist, it can be removed within 5 minutes. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you