Noticed jelly lubricant from penis and feeling weakness. Suggest some medicine

Nephrologist
Question
a gel type lubricant comes from my penish even i am not doing any sexual activity. Even If i walk it comes out and due to this i feel embarrassing. I am feeling some weekness also. Please suggest me some medicines.
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 40 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for the query

I need a little more information in order to come to a better conclusion

1. Is there any pain or burning while peeing?
2. Any history of unprotected sex? Rash? Are you sexually active, including masturbation?
3. What is your age? Do you have diabetes?
4. Any history of fever?

Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply

Follow-up: Noticed jelly lubricant from penis and feeling weakness. Suggest some medicine 17 minutes later
1. no pain
2. I used to masturbate on daily basis twice a day.
3. My age is 25. I did not check diabetes yet. There might be a possibilities of diabities as urine color is yellowish.
4. no such regular fever.

Please suggest me something as i am worry because of that.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 22 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for the reply

It looks like you are suffering from a urethral infection, I suggest you get to a family physician for a urine routine to see for any pus cells. It is easily treated with anti biotics like levofloxacin. I advice you to drink lots of water, avoid dehydration.

I hope I have answered your query, if you have any further ones I will be happy to reply

Follow-up: Noticed jelly lubricant from penis and feeling weakness. Suggest some medicine 10 minutes later
shall i consult with physician or directly can take tablets you suggested in your answer ?

Is it serious problem as i am feeling weakness in my legs ?

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 minutes later
Hi

Please consult a physician first and get a urine routine done before starting the tablets, it is a treatable problem.
Weakness is part of the infection, you will feel better once treated