Noticed itchy, pink tissue on the inside of vagina. Worrisome

Hi I have a pink tissue on the inside ot my vagina & it itches . I didn't have it two days ago and I dont know why im havinh this but im very worried .
Posted Thu, 6 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic!
The pink tissue in the vagina with itching problem is most likely an inflammatory response to infection.
rarely it can be a patch of endometriosis in which case it would also bleed at time of menses.
Vaginal warts the condyloma acuminata can also present like that.
The problem needs a local physical examination and sampling.
The condition should be treated by an expert gynecologist after proper evaluation and investigations.
I hope the advise would be useful for you.
Wishing you a great health.