Noticed itching all over body after wearing new clothes. What could this be?

My baby is11 months ,2 weeks ago she wore new clothes after short time ,less than an hour, she start itching her neck i found her neck full of red dots then after 6 days dots showed around her nappy ,then after 8 days i found the dots filling her back and tummy and chest ,the next day same thing showed at her face so i took her tto the doctor he told me its allergy not viral infection or anything else ,now this is her 4th day on fenstil 5 drops 3 times aday with no improvmnet ,its not getting worse like before the medicine but still not better and from the first day when the dots started to show she itches her head although she has no dots or anything weired there !,what do you think?i will try to send you a pic for her skin to make thing more clear
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 7 hours later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. As per your discription it seems to be more of allergic reaction which could be any garment/food item/environmental etc. I suggest you to continue with antiallergic drops. Apply calamine lotion over red spots 2 to 3 times a day. Hydrocortisone in low concencentration is to be applied topically after consulting your doctor. Watch for any other symptom like -fever/lethargy/refusal of feeds/rash increasing . Hope I have answered your query,let me know if there is any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...