Noticed hollow at the juncture of the neck and shoulder with a prominent collar bone. Any idea?

I just noticed a XXXXXXX hollow on the juncture of the rt side of my neck and the shoulder...collarbone sticking out further than left side...but no pain...any idea?
Posted Sat, 23 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The XXXXXXX hollow at the juncture of the neck and shoulder with a prominent collar bone could be due to a muscle spasm or a postural deformity. A direct examination is necessary to find out the exact cause. Since there is no pain, a serious pathology is unlikely. Still I would advise you to consult your orthopedician for a physical examination.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. RakhiTayal.