Noticed heavy bleeding and pain in vagina after sex. Changes of pregnancy?

Excellent
Question
I did unprotected sex with my girlfriend on friday. As it was her first time, she was feeling blackout, and i pulled out my tool but i noticed i had pre-cum on my penis...i got scared and told her to wash her vagina..which she did... next week on tuesday we had protected sex with condom and on wednesday she had heavy bleeding and pain in vagina...I m scared if she gets pregnant...bcozz we are living in a country where pregnancy without marriage leads to prison...she is from respected family and i doesnt want bad name to my family as well as her family. i luv her and wanted to marry her...plss advise if she can get pregnant
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 30 days later
Hello

Welcome and thanks for the query

As you did safe sex and your girl friend had bleeding after that so there are less chances of pregnancy.In case of pregnancy there is usually a period of amenorrhoea or missing the period.She can do pregnancy test with Kit at home.In some cases there can be heavy bleeding due to abortion and this can be confirmed with urine test and ultrasound if possible.You can give her iron tablets.Pain in vagina can be due to intercourse or some lacerations for which she can take pain killer like Dicofenac sodium under doctor's prescription.
Best wishes and good luck
Any further query is most welcome