Noticed gland in breast, asked for memography. What are the findings?

Oncologist, Surgical
Hi sir,
My wife age 26. She experienced a gland in her breast and she contacted a gynachologist at my place. The doc recomededd for a memography. The result of the test are as follows.
right breast
well defined isoechoic- hyper echoic lesion measuring 1.9*1.2cms in upper & outer quardrants(10 clock) similar lesion measuring 0.6*0.6cms
in 10-11 clock position
rest of the glanddular and connective tissues are normal
the retroarealor tissues are normal
no e.o retromanmmary pathology is seen pectoralis shows normal echotecture
multiple axillary lymphnodes noted larges measuring 1.4*0.6cms

left breast
well defined isoechonic hyper echoic lesion measuring 0.4*0.4cms
9 clock position
rest of the glandular and connective tissues are normal
the retroareaolar tissues are normal
no e/o retromammary pathology is seen/pectoralis shows normal echotecuture
axillary lymphnode measuring 1.0*5.0cms

both breast fibroadenomas
rt :1.9*1.2cms and 0.6*0.6cms in 10 clock position
lt: 0.4*0.4cms 9 clock position
She started taking homeo medicine

calc phos

baryta carb 200
cf -85% 6x
phyto cacca
ac phos XXXXXXX phos- 30
plos 200
These are the following medicines the doctor has given to her as listed above.
is this a breast cancer or any kind of cancer?
she had this problem from past one year and after the treatment she is taking she says that she has seen reduction in the size of the gland. She can feel the gland or (lesion) in her right breast. However as per memograhy report there is one more gland in the left breast.
My question is
1. what kind of a gland or lesion is this.
2. Does this need any biospy
3. Does this need any surgery
4.Is this malignant or benine
5. How best we can fight this back
6. What are the causes of this gland
7. are there any food restrictions to be followed to prevent this or reduce this
8. Are there any test to be conducted.
9. is there any medicine that u can recommend for this
I would like to have ur advise please help.
Thank u in advance

Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Benign lumps, not cancerous

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear about your wife's problem. The description of her lumps are suggestive of a fibroadenomas in both the breasts, which are the most common benign tumors of the breast. They are not cancerous and nor can they change into a cancer.
The size of your wife's lesions do not warrant a biopsy or surgery. She should just get a repeat ultrasound after 3 months. Most of the times such small lesions disappear on their own. Homeopathic medicines have been shown to have no effect on these lesions. If they start growing in size, she requires a simple surgery.
No dietary restrictions are required and she can carry out her normal activities.

Hoping for the best. Please feel free to clarify any other query.

Dr. Rohan Khandelwal
Breast Surgeon
Follow-up: Noticed gland in breast, asked for memography. What are the findings? 27 minutes later
in the memograph test the doctor has mentioned about the auxiliary lymphnodes in both the breasts.
1.why did the auxiliary lymphnodes got enlarged in both the breasts
2. do you suggest sysmograph test for these lymphodes.
3. Would u suggest any more further tests on this issue other than memograh.
4.we are yet to start off our sexual life so does this affect the kids or the sexual life of my wife.
5.which doctor to consult for this i mean gyancologist or surgeon ..please do suggest .
thank u for ur valuble suggestion.
Awaiting for your answer.
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
lymph nodes can be visualized normally in mammo

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for asking your question. Lymph nodes can normally be seen onultrasound as well and there is no reason to very scared. Just get a repeat ultrasound after three months.
You can plan your family without any problem and there is no medicine required for this condition.

Please follow up with a surgeon and preferably a breast surgeon.
Follow-up: Noticed gland in breast, asked for memography. What are the findings? 1 hour later
Thank you sir for the advise. it was of great help to me. I would like to know why do woman develop such type of tumors at this age. what is the reason for this. are there any basic tests that we can perform to know if she has any such kind of tumors. does this happen only in breast or does it happen in any other places of the body (i understand what a benine tumor is) so does this happen only in breast that was my question. thank u very much for the reply sir. can she drink green tea or wheat grass. do u recommend any of this . does she need to have a check of estrongen levels in her body. is this related to hormone imbalance or dates thank u sir.
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no hormonal tests required

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

These are very common lesions in women of her age. The exact cause of this condition is not known but yes hormonal changes do play some role. That does not mean she should get a hormonal tests done.
Wheat grass and green tea can be consumed but will do nothing to treat this condition. These tumors are common in the breast. Some people also develop lipomas (collection of fat; benign lump).

She should not worry about these lumps unnecessarily and lead a normal life.

Hoping for the best.