Noticed fluid discharge after passing urine. What am I suffering from?

Sep 2012

when i go to toilet passing waste..i see fluid coming out of my penis after passing out urine
Posted Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 27 minutes later

Thank you for posting a query.

Your symptoms indicate presence of seminal fluid after passing urine. It indicates that you are suffering from prostatitis most probably. It may be a bacterial infection or a congestive inflammation.

But, for confirmation you have to be clinically examined.

In this condition, you may also experience lower abdominal pain, burning sensation during passing urine and others.

Now, you have to do a routine urine examination first. After that, you should consult with urologist for clinical examination and also for further management depending on the clinical and laboratory findings.

In treatment, broad spectrum antibiotic like ciprofloxacin group of drug should be used depending upon the laboratory findings. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent should be used to lower pain, if any. A pantoprazole group of drug should also be considered.

Lastly, most possibly, you are suffering from prostatitis. Visit urologist with urine test report for further management.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.