Noticed flow of blood after sex. Having back pain and taking tramadol. Remedy?

Jul 2016

Just finished having sex and pissed a large flow of blood ..
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 45 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have passed large quantity of blood while urination immediately after sexual intercourse.

You have been getting back pain in back since last 3 weeks

Hematuria and back pain could be mostly due to stones either in kidney or ureter however cause of bleeding needs to be evaluated thoroughly by doing following investigations.
1) Routine Urine Test and Urine rule out infection.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and scrotum.
3) C.T scan with contrast study to rule out any mass lesion in kidney or bladder.
4) Haemogram with coagulation profile.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get above investigations done under his guidance.

Further mode of treatment will depend upon findings of above tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Noticed flow of blood after sex. Having back pain and taking tramadol. Remedy? 1 hour later
I've had several tests for kidney stones. All negative. Last urine test by urologist also negative. Could it be sexual activity? Last time it happen I was doing similar position. Do I rule out tramadol? Also taking arnica for pain.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
If you have ruled out stones and UTI as this has happened after sex it is likely that it could be due to trivial trauma to the urethra due to vigorous sexual activity .Please consul qualified urologist and get Penile Doppler Ultrasound scan done to find out source of bleeding at earliest before bleeding stops .
Tanks and Regards.