Noticed extra skin on labia majora which is not painful. What medicine to take?

May 2013
hi, i am 18yrs old female ..recently found quiet few small extra skins on my labia mojora and mons pubis its not painful... can u plz tel any medication or tablets wic i can tk ?i haven't gone for gynecological examination yet ...plz tel me wat to do ?
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
need examination

Detailed Answer:
You didn't mention clearly how the extra skin tags are looking like.
Some times normal skin growths like warts can present as skin tags.
And in some infections wart like lesions can be seen.
As it is difficult to judge without examination, better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
By direct examination she can made out the cause for your problem and can give the treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.
Follow-up: Noticed extra skin on labia majora which is not painful. What medicine to take? 5 hours later
they are like pimples, some are very small, some are medium and it doesn't hurt but i ve got few
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
occlusion of hair follicles

Detailed Answer:
Sometimes the hair follicles can from pimple like elevations due to occlusion.
Shaving the local area can cause this and also few genital infections can present like this.
By examination the exact cause can be find out.
So better to consult gynecologist once.