Noticed eruction during sex. What is seluction? What can the problem be?

Jul 2016

i am XXXXXXX from bangalore at the time of sex i get eruction within 30 second wat is problem and wat is seluction
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have early ejaculation during sex(within 30 seconds) of penetration of vagina.what is called as Premature ejaculation.
In absence of any major health issue cause of Premature ejaculation is mind related and due to anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
You can discuss the issue with your wife or female partner as her co operation is equally important to resolve the issue.Please try to modify sex techniques like squeeze technique or stop and start technique to delay ejaculation.
In squeeze technique you withdraw yourself when you feel of reaching climax and ask your partner to squeeze the glans of your penis for a minute till you feel that you will no more ejaculate .
You can spend some time in foreplay and again penetrate and start new session of intercourse.
Go on repeating this sequence till you or your partner reach orgasm.

Alternate mode of modification is a stop and start technique .When you feel to reach a point of ejaculation stop performing the sex and come out wait for 1-2 minutes spend some time in foreplay and start again.

Third method is to masturbate 2-3 hours before you plan to have sex with your partner so that your ejaculation will be automatically delayed.

This will take some time to get the results but definitely help in delaying the ejaculation .

You can also take medicines like Dapoxetine to delay the ejaculation keeping in mind the few side effects like drowsiness,head ache etc of these drugs.

You can discuss the mode, timing to be taken and dose of this medicine with your family Physician .

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Follow-up: Noticed eruction during sex. What is seluction? What can the problem be? 37 minutes later
do have some medicine to improve my sexual power plz tell me
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for fresh query.
I could not understand what is your query about. Do you mean erectile dysfunction or loss of sexual desire (Libido).
If you have erectile dysfunction you can take Tab Sildenafil as on demand with prescription and advice from your family Physician.
Thanks and Regards.