Noticed dry skin on thigh, itchy vagina, white discharge and burning while urinating. Yeast infection?

i had white like discharge and burning while urinating thought i had BV and got over the counter products few days while taking the products i notice that i was very itchy in my vagina area was never itchy before have not had sex for about 3 months read the box and it said if itching occurs to to stop i stopped i was really itchy and notice multi bumps like a rash like in my inner thigh none in my genital area and as i itch more the bumps got bigger from irritation and now i have very dry skin in my inner thigh can this be a yeast infection with a rash or genital warts i spoke with a nurse and she does not believe its genial warts reason being was it multi rash like bumbs out of no where and she said most genital warts start off as one and as time goes on you get more. my doctor app is nov 7 wondering if you would have an idea to my symptoms?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 29 minutes later
This does sound like a candidiasis ingection.Curdy white discharge,and itching is typical of that.The rash may have occurred due to constant scratching hence causing eruptions.You need to start antifungal medications and apply an anti fungal ointment like clotrimazole. You can use candid pessary also for a week at night time. Maintaining good hygiene is also important. Meanwhile you can take some probiotics to improve the vaginal flora.
Follow-up: Noticed dry skin on thigh, itchy vagina, white discharge and burning while urinating. Yeast infection? 8 minutes later
I am aware that i can get the products for a yeast infection at a local store would you explain to me what candid pessary is and thank you very much and im still going to see my doctor was just wondering before hence.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 22 minutes later
Yes i believe that you can get antifungals over the counter. Pessary is a tablet that can be inserted per vaginally,and also contains anti fungal medications. You can try using the ointment first.Snd once your doctor has examined you,further treatment can be done.