Noticed dry labia, white stuff in clitoris and inner lips, cracked and cut skin at the edge. Worried

Jul 2012

i noticed when i was rinsing with warm water that My 6 years old daughter ( i think Libia) is very dry , then i took her to check her and then i noticed that the area below the clitoris that looks like inner lips has a white, cracked and cut skin at the edges. I dried her and applied some Vasline to the area , please help . Thanks
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 57 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX,
Dont worry. Apply a cream containing miconazole in 'cream' base to the region twice/daily for a week. It will help if a fungal infection & will help moisturise the area if in a cream base. Trust this will help you & your baby & wish you continued good health. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD