Noticed discoloration on leg finger tips. Any advice?

Hi Sir, My leg finger tip color chaning to white. i have noticed last week only. I felt like my skin color change near to my leg nail to white.Please advice
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 11 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. I will be glad to be of assistance.

I would like to request you to post a photo here of the colour change that you mentioned. It would be very useful in making an appropriate diagnosis. Please let me know if it would be possible. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Alternatively, you may mail it to me at YYYY@YYYY with subject as “Attention Dr. Kruti”.

Awaiting your response...