Noticed delayed periods and lower stomach pain. Are there any chances of pregnancy?

Hi Dr I got pregnant XXXXXXX 2011 I test just after 36 days from my periods and its come I was unmarried that time so my docter gave me MT PILL and mosoprosh 200gm I got bleed after this very painful .after this last from 2011 to 2013 july I got periods after 2o I got married last may after slowly my periods come in a month and nor suddenly I got periods last 7th nov and till 18th dec I dint get periods and also im not pergnent and Im having lower stomach pain>>> now what to do>>>>>please tell after talking all above medicine can I re pregnant or>>>> im very worried
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: In view of all your complains and past history I would suggest you to get clinical evaluation, ultrasound and hormone levels done.This will help understand cause of current symptoms and also will predict in better way about your fertility. I dont see anything seriously wrong that can prevent you from getting pregnant.Doctor might also ask you to get follicular monitoring done later to see if follicles are properly formed. Treatment to make periods regular can be planned after investigations. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.