Noticed dark blood vessels on the back of hand. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
Just noticed the blood vessels on the back of my hands and inside my wrists are dark and more noticeable. I'm of Northern European descent, medium skin tone.
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks for the query.
I would need certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to answer.
Since when you have noticed these dark vessels?
Is there any problem associated with it like pain or itching or any ulceration?
Any medical problem for which you are taking medications and if yes,then what are those medicines?
Waiting for your reply.
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Bad smelling pus
- Brown circle on face
- Inflamed blood vessels in back of throat
- Snyder deficiency causes
- Blood vessels at back of throat
- Blood vessel back of knee
- Brown discharge when on cilest
- Brown discharge while on cilest
- Diagnosis of Yellow smelly pus
- Broken blood vessels on back
- Diagnosis of Neurotic disease
- Brown chunk coming out while peeing
- Blood vessels on back of calf
- Symptoms of Injection tetanus
- Chunky brown discharge while pregnant