Noticed dark blood vessels on the back of hand. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
Just noticed the blood vessels on the back of my hands and inside my wrists are dark and more noticeable. I'm of Northern European descent, medium skin tone.
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks for the query.
I would need certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to answer.
Since when you have noticed these dark vessels?
Is there any problem associated with it like pain or itching or any ulceration?
Any medical problem for which you are taking medications and if yes,then what are those medicines?
Waiting for your reply.
People also viewed
- Inflamed blood vessels in back of throat
- Can regularly drinking alcohol affect dvla medical testing
- Walnut milk health benefits
- Blood vessels at back of throat
- Blood vessel back of knee
- What causes pain in the middle of the stomach
- Wet lung treatment and symptoms information
- Does augmentin intake cause profuse sweating
- Taking melatonin and smoking weed
- Broken blood vessels on back
- What does abundant epithelial cells in urinalysis means
- Blood vessels on back of calf
- What does it mean to have extra rib cage
- Are lightheadedness and drowsiness symptoms of bronchitis
- Suggest treatment for acute intestinal catarrh