Noticed cut on foreskin after protected sex. What could be the problem?

Jul 2016

I had sex without condom with me girlfriend. 2-3 times a day for four days and I have small cuts on foreskin and my head will not come out. That was last week then Saturday even unheeded we had sex again head wouldn't came out. It looks like a soda bottle foreskin tonight and puffy
What should I do?
Before all last week it pulled back just fine.
The last time we did it I came inside her and kept on having sex till I came again much later but I had to do it harder to keep from going soft.
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed acute infection of Glans and Foreskin (Ballano Posthatitis) due to vigorous and excessive sex resulting in to Phimosis.

Please get your blood sugar levels tested to rule out diabetes.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medications for a week. It should get resolved with this treatment, However If problem persists you may need to get circumcised by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist.

Visit your family Physician to get prescription of these drugs.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Noticed cut on foreskin after protected sex. What could be the problem? 1 hour later
So what I have is called thrush
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
Thrush is a fungal infection and is always associated with itching and discharge .
I have diagnosed it as a bacterial infection and so advised antibiotics.
Thanks and Regards.