Noticed corpus spongiosum cut during intercourse. What should I do?

Hey Dr.,
I was just recently involved in some rough play with a girl of mine while clothed. It was sexual rough play and I was strongly thrusting against her (with clothes on still) and after wards i fell some wetness and realized my penis was bleeding (Note: I am uncircumcised). I went to wash it off and when I looked at it afterward, it appeared that my Corpus spongiosum had been cut in some way for it not to be connected to the tip of my penis as it once was when I gave it a look. I see the clear separation between my Corpus spongiosum that's connected to my foreskin and my penis now. What are my concerns, and/or what course of action should be taken?
Posted Fri, 10 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later

Thanks for the query

It looks like a pretty bad cut. Please get to a urologist as soon as possible to prevent it from getting infected. It urgently needs suturing. If you delay it there are high chances of it getting infected and if it does heal on its own there might be permanent scarring and difficulty during erections. Apply an antiseptic over it and wash it thoroughly.

I wish you good health

I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept my answer