Noticed bump on upper buttock. Do I need any medical attention?

Critical Care Specialist
Egg sized indentation in my right upper buttock. It is not painful but looks very odd. Was exercising and stretching yesterday, woke up this AM with I indentation. What can this be?Will it get worse? Do I need medical attention?
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 2 hours later

The indentation, which you developed following exercise and stretching, could be a minor trauma or a small muscle tear or it could be there and you have noticed it yesterday.
You need not to worry, just keep observing, if it increases in size or becomes painful, then it needs medical attention.

Hope this answers your question.
Let me know if you have any more queries.

Dr Sadiq