Noticed bump on head after drinking alcohol. Feeling weak, cold hands and vomiting. What's wrong?

Hi I had like ten drinks last night and today in the morning I woke up with a little bit of hangover but I was fine still, I found a small bump on my head and don't even remember where I hit it last night , and around 3 o'clock I started feeling weak, my feet and hands got cold , I have this noise in my ears , doesn't go away, I feel like vomiting, and I forced myself but it's not helping... What is it, please help I m freaking outp
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

From what you are saying, you were significantly intoxicated and had what we call a "black out" where you don't have memory of an event. All that you are aware of is that you had a head injury. Now, after a delay in time, you are experiencing weakness, nausea, and hearing problems. You very well might have suffered a concussion or even worse a small bleed under the skull called a subdural hematoma. You need to have someone take you immediately to an ER to be evaluated!

I hope this answers your questions. Please ask you have followup questions or need clarification. Please leave feedback!! Good luck!