Noticed bump on 4 week old baby. Is this normal?

i have a 4 week old baby, he rolled off the bed 3 days ago, but seemed fine, is acting normal, sleeping same as before feeding same but noticed today that a bump has come up is this normal? will he be ok? im disabled and scared because of social services judging me so afraid to tell health visitor
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

The bump on your child's head is fine and should resolve on its own. You can apply some warm compresses on the bump to hasten recovery. If your child has been doing well so far and is feeding and playing normally, there is nothing you need to worry about.
Hope that helps
Let me know if you have any more concerns.