Noticed bruise on forehead in morning. What is causing this and how to avoid in future?

I got an unexplained bruise on my forehead this morning. It is the second time in 4 weeks, exactly at the same place. How can this happen (did not bump into anything) and how do avoid it in the future?
Posted Thu, 9 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 48 minutes later
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology. I read your question with diligence.
What seems logical is that during sleep you would not have noticed the agent which caused bruise.
Now, I have to ask you is there a possibility that a small ant crawled over your forehead or something as small as bedbug gave you a bite. Even crawling of certain ants can provoke mild bruise actual bite need not occur? Second, question is equally relevant are you on some kind of blood thinner as aspirin for any reason, for that making bruising that easy.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Good Luck.
With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW