Noticed bruise between shoulder blade and experiencing burning sensation. Cause and cure?

I have noticed that i have two large bruises on my upper back between my shoulder blades and sometimes i get a burning sensation as well
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

I would like to know few more details on the problem to understand the condition and advice you better.

Did you have any trauma to the back?
Do you have itching associated with the lesions? By burning sensation do you mean itchy?
How big are the lesions?
Since when are the lesions there?
Did you use any medications for the same?
Are you on any medications since long?

If possible please do attach an image of the lesions here on the right side of this page. You can also mail the images to

with subject line as "Attention Dr Raju"

Waiting for your response,