Noticed brown spot on the base of shaft after unprotected sex. Can this be due to rough oral sex?

In the past 10 days I've had unprotected sex with 2 different women. A good amount of oral sex. Today I noticed a brown spot on the base of my shaft. It is located on a vein. Is this from rough sex/oral after not having sex for many months or should I be concerned?
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
Ive gone through your history and image uploaded.
It appears more or less a bruise as a result of oral sex .It does not appear to be any disease or sexually transmitted infection.
Also I would like to know -
Is there any itching /pain over the area?
Is there any other symptoms like burning sensation,fever, burning while urinating etc?
Is there any history of prescription drug intake?

Answer the question to help you better.
As such there is nothing to be worried about.
I will be available for follow up queries that you may have.

Skin STD specialist
Follow-up: Noticed brown spot on the base of shaft after unprotected sex. Can this be due to rough oral sex? 33 minutes later
No burning feeling or fever.

I think you're right about it being oral related. Could it be a tooth thing or more like a hicky? There's no itch to it.

It's probably not related but I got a bad sunburn (back, shoulders, and chest) July 4th weekend. I've noticed brown "freckles" on my shoulders afterwards.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 days later
Hi again,

Thanks for details.

It appears that it is more or less tooth related injury. Nothing much needs to be done for penile lesion.

Regarding sunburn you need to apply hydrocortisone 1% cream over the area.

Freckles are a sunlight induced change. A strict sun protection is to be maintained for its prevention.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.